Faith Formation is a lifelong experience. We offer classes for young people to introduce them to Jesus and our Catholic faith and traditions. We offer small group discipleship based religious education using up to date resources and curricula. Through a partnership with parents, we help prepare youth to receive the Sacraments of First Reconciliation and First Communion as well as the Sacrament of Confirmation.
Downloadable Faith Formation registration forms for 2016-17 here.
You can also use this electronic form to register here.
Faith Formation registration fees:
- K-11 Faith Formation: $50 per student (includes all materials - $100 max. per family)
- Additional Sacramental Preparation Fees:
- 1st Reconciliation & 1st Communion preparation: additional $50 per student (includes books, Bread Day Retreat, and other materials)
- Confirmation preparation: additional $50 per student (includes retreat and materials)
- Check payable to: Cathedral of Our Lady. (Scholarships are available upon request.)
For more information please contact the Religious Ed office at (218)-623-5014